New healthcare technology for remote care and rapid deployment
You’re experts in care. We are experts in technology. Let’s collaborate to determine how best to serve you.
TEMPERATURE/ACCESS CONTROL CHECK IN STATION
DESIGNED FOR SPEED AND EASE OF USE
Designed to facilitate a safer return to work environment.
Help ensure the safety of patients, caregivers, staff, and visitors through secure, contactless temperature and symptom screening, identity verification and access management
• Pass/Fail Temperature Screening with optional email or text alert
• Simple go/no-go temperature screening
• Health screening questionnaire
• Access control / identify verification through mobile phone, OR code, ID Badge, driver’s license or other biometrics
• Secure backend administration of users
• Reporting options for contact tracing, compliance, and general activity
• HIPPA compliant
• Floor stand or countertop stand options
• Additional options for timeclock applications, EMR, and payment systems
VIRTUAL VISITS AND REMOTE MONITORING
SOCIAL DISTANCING WITHOUT SOCIAL ISOLATION
We have a variety of 10”, 15“ and 22” All-In-One mobile computers, Android and iOS tablets on rolling carts to make it easy for you to provide video chat for your residents, All-In One mobile computers also provide the added benefit for telehealth for residents and patients all while maintaining safe physical distancing.
• No cellular service needed
• Easy to move from room to room
• Rugged, purpose tablets that can be disinfected
• Larger screens enhances the experience
With PPE in limited supply, remote patient monitoring and limiting face to face interaction can dramatically reduce the need for multiple changes of PPE for staff, while still maintaining a high level of care for infectious patients or isolation rooms.
Rolling monitors allow for two way video communication using smartphone devices and in room audio.
For emergency setups, two way audio and visual options are also available.
TELEHEALTH & TELE-TRIAGE
Connect Patients and Providers Anywhere – BYOD or Custom Kit
Now with more software and hardware options, telehealth for senior living communities is more flexible, simpler to use and most cost effective.
- Easy, convenient, remote evaluation & treatment
- Offering TytoPro* option – no minimum quantities with our solution
- Limit staff & patient exposure, while improving access to care
- Diagnose & triage more quickly
- Minimize cost & risk of isolation room visits
- TytoPro with ViTel Net – capture, review, share, and diagnose remotely
- High-quality, remote exam kit with best-in-class telehealth platform
- Examine heart, lungs, skin, ears, throat, and abdomen, and measure body temperature for remote diagnosis
- Using ViTel Net’s web app with embedded support for Tytocare exams, remote clinicians access clinical and diagnostic info necessary to diagnose and treat patients.
- The easy-to-use, all-in-one device has an affordable annual subscription & no upfront hardware cost
- Order in any quantity for the integration solution
secure video surveillance
We are providing a limited number of Verkada Cameras for free for 30 days to assist with Entrance/Exit Monitoring and Quarantine Areas or for use in any other needed area.
Rapid Deployment Nurse Call System
Stand alone and expandable
Designed for hospitals and health providers who need to expand their patient capacity quickly, RCare’s Rapid Deployment Kit is an easily installed, reliable, 40-patient nurse call system in a box. It can be deployed in just 5 minutes and is easy to operate.
The plug-and-play system arrives pre-programmed and ready to use right out of the box. It includes one small touchscreen server, one pendant for each resident or patient (up to 40), and four pagers. Only one internet connection is required, and no landlines are required. Expansion kits are available.
The kit is fully programmed for up to 40 patients and 4 caregivers, and includes:
• NurseCall Master with Integrated Touchscreen Console
• 40 Pushbutton Pendants (waterproof; reusable if disinfected or disposable)
• 40 Clip-On Bed Signs
• 4 Alpha-Numeric Apollo Pagers
• G4 Master Receiver
• 2 G4 Locators
• Single-Input Serial Page Encoder 5W
• Compact, Heavy Duty Pelican Case
• Easy step-by-step instructions with a link to video instructions
Patient beds are outfitted with clip-on placards that correspond to patient call buttons, so caregivers know which patients are calling. RCare’s G4 platform provides best in-class range to cover even the largest of campuses and deepen building penetration.
Do you have a specific need that’s not mentioned on our website? Contact us today with your details and we’ll match you up with one of our highly-trained and experienced professional consultants. We’ve handled many different requests over the years and are happy to help with yours.